When The Otaku Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, I just feel like I should remind everyone...

3 posters

Go down

Okay, I just feel like I should remind everyone... Empty Okay, I just feel like I should remind everyone...

Post  FreeFallForAll Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:30 am

...that we are a community that is mainly focused on the When They Cry franchise.

As you have all clearly seen, we have added sections for off-topic discussion, games, and role-playing. And you have all been using those sections. And while that is fine and dandy, and everyone can go on doing that, I believe that we need to remember that the primary focus of the site is still When They Cry. Please remember that we are still a developing website, and if everyone just spends their time in the off-topic boards, we're not going to get very far as a site.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT YOU CANNOT POST IN THE OFF-TOPIC BOARDS. I would never tell people what to do in their posting. However, at the moment, the number of posts in the off-topic and "fun" sections outweighs the number in the on-topic sections 125 to 39. (I'm not counting Introductions, Ask the Staff, or Updates as on-topic or off-topic, since Introductions is, well, what it is and we do a lot of planning in Ask the Staff and Updates.) We're still struggling to get off the ground here, and if we barely have anyone talking about the series in these early times, we're not going to get off that metaphorical ground.

While you don't have to post in any of the on-topic boards, it'd be a kind gesture to our site, as we are still in the works and we need all the help we can get from our members.

In other news, here are some banners that you can put in your signatures on other websites to advertise us. Make sure to get all of the code (the URL code as well as IMG code), since they link back to the forums, and it'd be useless having advertisements that didn't send you anywhere.

Of course, there is no obligation for you to do this. It'd just be a nice thing for you to do.

Okay, I just feel like I should remind everyone... Picture1-15

Okay, I just feel like I should remind everyone... 091128-D6ghmReYOa2cgif

Okay, I just feel like I should remind everyone... 091128-NE4dcfpCbdoogif

+Avocados or Witch of Luck, is there some kind of way to make site-wide announcements?
FreeFallForAll
FreeFallForAll
Gawd

Location : The land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

Back to top Go down

Okay, I just feel like I should remind everyone... Empty Re: Okay, I just feel like I should remind everyone...

Post  Witch of Luck Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:46 am

Ok, I stickied this but I'm gonna try to make it forum wide.
Witch of Luck
Witch of Luck
The People Who Hired The Gawds

Back to top Go down

Okay, I just feel like I should remind everyone... Empty Re: Okay, I just feel like I should remind everyone...

Post  Avocados :D Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Not in this format unfortunatly. See my post in the Staff board.
Avocados :D
Avocados :D
The People Who Hired The Gawds

https://whentheotakucry.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FreeFallForAll Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:59 am

Avocados Very Happy wrote:Not in this format unfortunatly. See my post in the Staff board.
Saw it. Grawr. What's the point of having Announcement threads if they only go in one forum. *pouts* scratch
FreeFallForAll
FreeFallForAll
Gawd

Location : The land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum