When The Otaku Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for treasure in a strange portal!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for treasure in a strange portal! Empty Looking for treasure in a strange portal!

Post  Carla Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:29 pm

(Yeah. A little adventure to get this stuff started.)
Haruhi, being Haruhi, was feeling a bit more bored than usual today. "We need something to do..." She muttered under her breath, but...without knowing it, made a portal...to some other world. She glanced up at it, and smirked. "Alright! We're going to search for treasure in a strange portal, today! Who's with me?!"
BB, Cloud, Aang, and Yuki raised their hands, and the Hetalia crew raised theirs, a bit confused.
"Anyone else?!" Haruhi asked.
Carla
Carla
Potato Crumb

Back to top Go down

Looking for treasure in a strange portal! Empty Re: Looking for treasure in a strange portal!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:33 pm

"YOU KNOW I'M IN~" Linh cackled, dragging along an extremely confused Virgilia, a huffy Lightning, one 'WTF'ing Yao, and a 'whatever' Fran.

Back to top Go down

Looking for treasure in a strange portal! Empty Re: Looking for treasure in a strange portal!

Post  Carla Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:35 pm

"Great, more meat shields if we run into demons people!" Haruhi said, writing the names down on the 'Extended SOS Brigade list'.
Carla
Carla
Potato Crumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Linh didn't care about being a meat shield. She had s00per speshul magical powerz. Lightning wanted to punt Linh, but with Yao there she wouldn't get a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avocados :D Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:42 pm

"I'm coming too!" Aoife yelled, dragging her own puppets into the fray. Ritsu was eating a cabbage.

"I'm liking this 'puppeteer' business" Aoife said.
Avocados :D
The People Who Hired The Gawds

https://whentheotakucry.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Carla Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:46 pm

"Indeed." Carla nodded. "You'll love it more and more, my friend."
"So, I'm guessing that's everyone, for now?" Haruhi asked, adding more names to the list. "Then let's go. Others can come through the portal later." With that, the god-girl dived into the portal, the rest following.
"I have a feeling that this is going to go badly..." Lili muttered to herself, a bit scared.
Carla
Carla
Potato Crumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Avocados :D Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Aoife pushed Mikuru-chan and Achakura into the portal first. Then Maria and Kyrie.

"Woo~ Let's go!" Aoife shouted, jumping into the portal, dragging Ritsu with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Linh cackled as she dragged her puppets in with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Carla Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:01 pm

"Okay..." Haruhi looked around, landing on her feet.
"Where the hell are we....?" Yoshitaka asked, glancing around. "...It looks a lot like home..."
"It probably isn't..." Izumi muttered.
"Ohohoho~It is home, but not the way you'd expect." Carla smirked, apparently, she knew more about this place.
"...Wait a second, isn't that--" Teto pointed out. "Some of us?"
"Yep, you thought I wouldn't pull this stuff on you--way too easy." Carla nodded.
"Shit, they're probably going to attack us now..." Gakupo muttered, drawing his sword.
Carla
Carla
Potato Crumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Lightning drew her gunblade, 'What the hell's going on here?" She was not a happy camper.

Back to top Go down

Post  Witch of Knowledge Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Rosa raised her hand and loaded her shotgun.

"I'm in." She said.

"Same here." Natsuhi said and loaded her shotgun.

"I'm going," Lucifer said. "I want to get this over with before Mammon finds out and Leviathan and that short blue hair girl are coming too by the way."
Witch of Knowledge
Witch of Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Carla Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:08 pm

"Something extremely clishe..." Cloud said, watching the figures step closer, and reveal their faces. "Just as I thought. Guys, evil counterparts. Evil counterparts, guys."
"....BOOOOO--" Evil Yoshitaka was almost off, when he was grounded by Evil Izumi.
"You can do that later..." Evil Izumi muttered. "Right now, we'll try something else...first of all, Vocaloidian and Utauin counterparts."
With that, Evil Teto, Evil Gakupo, E!...all the rest, were off, charging to attack.
Carla
Carla
Potato Crumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Avocados :D Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:09 pm

"Lolwut?" Aoife said.

Mikuru-chan hid behind her and Ritsu pulled his parasol out of hammerspace.

Achakura couldn't see as she was behind everyone and was hopping up and down, "I. Can't. See~eee."

"Uuu~ Mama!" Maria said, rushing over to Rosa, ignoring the Evil!...Mirror them?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Lightning smirked, "Nobody can beat the original." She switched her blade over to gun form and started firing bullets, running around the area to evade attacks.

Linh dragged in a confused Tifa, "Cloud? What in the--whoa!" She dodged her Evil!clone's Beat Rush and readied herself, "What's going on!?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Avocados :D Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Aoife shrugged. "...Hey, do we have evil counterparts?" She said refering to herself and the other puppeteers. Mikuru-chan started crying behind her.

Evil!Achakura tackled the ...some-what good one.

(Gotta go have dinner, be back soon)

Back to top Go down

Post  Carla Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:16 pm

"Yep. We had to have some kind of enemy." Carla shrugged. "And probably." With that, Evil Carla attacked, lunging at her Chaotic Good foe.
"Evil clones. Trying to kill us." Cloud muttered, kicking his evil self in the...um, and pushing him away for the time being.
"Damn damn damn..." Yoshitaka muttered, doing a spinkick and hitting his evil self easily. "Damn damn damn!"
Carla
Carla
Potato Crumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Tifa was already engaging her clone in combat, "I see now. Whoa there--" she dodged a high kick and countered with a flame engulfed fist, "They're actually good."

Linh just blew her clone up, "Huuuur."

Back to top Go down

Post  Witch of Knowledge Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:21 pm

"Maria!" Rosa yelled and ran to her daughter.

"She came too but it looks like my mirror is right in front of me." Lucifer said and drew her magic sword.
Witch of Knowledge
Witch of Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Carla Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:24 pm

"Agreed..." Cloud said, dodging a attack, and easily slashing off the neck of his foe. "...It's evil, but it's still creepy." He blinked at the dead body, but quickly got to eliminating the rest.
Evil Yoshitaka had apparently given up on the fight and was now going after all the girls. "BOOOOOOOBBBBSSS!"
"..." Yoshitaka facepalmed, but started to help Cloud eliminate the rest of the clones.
Carla had already killed hers, using the body as a place to sit, after knowing that she had killed it via poison.
Carla
Carla
Potato Crumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Avocados :D Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:30 pm

(Back, I can eat it in the living room >.>)

Evil!Aoife and Aoife were staring at each other. Evily.

Ritsu was fighting the Evil!Ritsu, both using their parasols like swords in a fencing match. Only not really and they were both cheating.

The Achakuras were rolling on the ground, trying to hit the other as much as possible.

Kyrie had her gun now and Evil!Maria was "Kihihihihi!"ing.

Evil!Mikuru-chan got confused and stopped thinking. Evil!Mikuru-chan may be evil but she was still Mikuru-chan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Witch of Knowledge Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Lucifer and Mirror Lucifer engaged in combat. Mirror Lucifer tried to hit her first but Lucifer dodged.

Just then Konata and her mirror self were fighting.

"I have every Gundam Model, so many items online, and I`m the queen of fighting games." Konata said.

The mirror Konata disentigrated.
Witch of Knowledge
Witch of Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Carla Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Evil Yoshitaka was chasing after Luka. "I'M A ROBOT!" Luka yelped.
"DOESN'T MATTER, YOU STILL HAVE BOOOOBBSSS!" E!Yoshitaka smirked, lunging at her and promptly getting kicked in the face.
"...I am sencing paraells from somewhere..." Rena muttered, remembering Umineko.
"It's best not to think too hard about a boy and his counterpart." Carla nodded, continuing her WMG that Battler was the AU version of Yoshitaka.
Carla
Carla
Potato Crumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Witch of Knowledge Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:37 pm

"I envy my original but I won't let you leave." Mirror Leviathan said.

"Really I envy you," Leviathan stabs and kills the mirror in the chest. "But I can still kill you."

Mirror Rosa was right behind Maria.

"MARIA LOOKOUT!" Rosa shot her mirror self.
Witch of Knowledge
Witch of Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post  Avocados :D Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Ritsu stabbed his parallel self with his parasol and the E!Ritsu disintegrated.

Aoife picked Achakura up and stepped on the evil one which promptly disintegrated.

"Uuu~!" Maria stepped behind Rosa and hid.

Evil!Maria lunged at the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Carla Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:46 pm

"BOOOOOOOBBBS!" E!Yoshitaka turned into nothing when he was hit by Luka again.
"Shameless idiot..." Luka muttered.
All of them seemed to be gone except for E!Maria.
Carla
Carla
Potato Crumb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum